Welcome to my Forza Motorsport 3 Gallery.

I'm a Finnish console racer born in 1979.

My plan is to put my best photomode pics here though I'm sure there'll be no room for bragging with my shots. None of these shots have been photoshopped or anything like that. The only thing done is I've resized them (using IrfanView).

Feel free to leave a comment (you can do this by clicking the "# comments"-link under each post)

Also check out my old Forza 2 gallery.

If you find something you'd like to have in your garage go check out my Storefront.

If you wish to contact me for some reason you can send me a pm at forzamotorsport.net or XBL (my id is m00se79)


been busy

Hiya all! Tbh I don't have any idea if anyone is even watching these photos since the "comment" section has been quiet... Anyway I thought if any of my 2 (hopeful?) viewers would like to decorate their desktop I made this little wallpaper for you featuring the Kryptonite R34. I hope you like it :)

Click here for the full size (1280x720) version

No comments: